LCR Meter Model 11021/11021-L
- Test frequencies:
100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz and 10kHz (9.6kHz) (11021)
1kHz, 10kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz (11021-L)
- Basic accuracy: 0.1% (11021), 0.2% (11021-L)
- 0.1mΩ~99.99 MΩ measurement range, 4 1/2 digits resolution
- Lower harmonic-distortion affection
- Fast measurement speed (75ms)
- Standard RS-232 interface
- Optional GPIB & Handler interface
- Programmable trigger delay time is convenient for measurement timing adjustment in automatic production
- Bin-sorting function
- Comparator and pass/fail alarming beeper function
- Text mode 40x4 matrixes LCD display
- Friendly user interface
- Open/short zeroing
- On-line fireware refreshable (via RS-232)
- Input protection (1 Joule)
The Chroma 11021/11021-L LCR Meter are the most cost-effective digital LCR Meter, provides 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz test frequencies for the 11021 and 1kHz, 10kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz test frequencies for the 11021-L. Standard RS-232 interface, optional GPIB & Handler interface, high speed and stable measurement capabilities enable the Chroma 11021/11021-L can be used for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bench-top applications.
The Chroma 11021/11021-L use lower harmonicdistortion phase-detection technology to reduce affection of measurement accuracy caused by hysteresis distortion in magnetic component or high dielectric-coefficient capacitor measurement, which is not provided in general low-end LCR Meters.
The 11021-L is the ideal selection for high frequency coil, core, choke, and etc. passive components incoming/outgoing material quality inspect and automatic production.