Stakeholder Communication though Empathy and Dialogues
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 2001
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 2701
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 9580
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 8201
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 5111
CSR related issue
TEL:886-3-3279999 Ext 8061
In pursuit of sustainable development, we have built up transparent and effective channels of communication with all stakeholders in order to understand their needs and expectations that also serve as a reference for CSR policies and projects. Various types of stakeholders and identified during internal meetings. Our primary stakeholders include (1) employees, (2) goverment agencies, (3) investors, (4) clients, (5) suppliers, (6) local communities. It is hoped that the quality of information found in this report will allow stakeholders to make a reasonable assessment of our efforts. Feedback is taken into consideration in the development of sustainable programs and actions. Internal and external stakeholder engagement addressing the main topics and issues of concern also takes place at irregular intervals. The methods and frequency of stakeholder engagement are explained below. We participated in 9 external legal workshops in 2015. In addition, we have actively expanded brand communications at home and abroad so that Chroma’s brand value and corporate commitment are known to the global market. In 2015 we continued building our global brand awareness by attending the Taiwan Electric Vehicle Show, Taipei Power Forum, Electric Vehicle Show in Mainland China, EES Germany, and International Exhibition of New Energy Vehicles in Shangdong China.
- Financial reports that disclose the corporation’s performance to investors are published every year before March 31st. Section 36 of the Securities and Exchange Act stipulates that financial reports audited by certified public accountants must be lodged within 3 months after the end of each fiscal year. Means of publication include our website and the Market Observation Post System of Taiwan Stock Exchange. Shareholders and other stakeholders can access transparent financial information in a convenient manner.
- Quarterly financial reports: 1st report published before May 15th of each year, 2nd report published before August 14th of each year, 3rd report published before November 14th of each year. Section 36 of the Securities and Exchange Act stipulates that financial reports, audited by certified public accountants and filed to the board of directors, must be lodged within 45 days after the end of each of the first 3 quarters. Means of publication include our website and the Market Observation Post System of Taiwan Stock Exchange.
- Revenue reports: published monthly. In addition, a combined revenue and financial report is also published before the 10th of each month. Means of publication include our website and the Market Observation Post System of Taiwan Stock Exchange. Shareholders and other stakeholders can access transparent financial information in a convenient manner.
- Regular reporting of non-financial performance that discloses sustainability guidelines to all stakeholders.
- Annual CSR reports disclose non-financial results to stakeholders including corporate governance, green production processes, eco-friendly policies, occupational safety, updates in software and hardware appliances, education and training, employee welfare, and social welfare. All of the above are integral parts of the vision and mission of sustainability. Means of publication include our website and the Market Observation Post System of Taiwan Stock Exchange. Shareholders and other stakeholders can access transparent non-financial information in a convenient manner.