Capacitor Leakage Current/IR Meter (CLC/IR Meter) Model 11200
- Capacitor leakage current test function
- Insulation resistance (IR) test function
- Basic accuracy: 0.3%
- Constant current DC power source with discharge function
- Forward voltage function for diode, LED, zener diode and varistor
- Surge voltage test function for electrolytic capacitor (JIS C5101/5102/5140/5141)
- Option contact check function to improve test reliability
- Aluminum-foil withstand voltage and risetime test function (for EIAJ RC-2364A)
- Precision low constant current charge capability (0.5mA ±0.05mA, meet EIAJ RC-2364A requirement for withstand voltage testing of lower WV aluminum-foil)
- Large charge current (500mA) capability to fasten charge speed
- 1.0V~650V/800V DC voltage source
- 0.001uA~20.00mA leakage current test range with 4 digits resolution
- Digital timer inside
- Comparator and pass/fail alarming beeper function
- Standard RS-232 interface
- Optional GPIB & handler interface
- Various electrolytic capacitors, high dielectric ceramic capacitor, etc.
- Aluminum-foil withstand voltage test (for EIAJ RC-2364A)
- Semiconductor component leakage current test or insulation resistance test
- Insulation resistance test of various anti-static electric materials or non-ultrahigh insulation materials (IR
The 11200 Capacitor Leakage Current / IR Meter is Chroma's newest digital leakage cur rent meter. I t provides DC 1~650V, 0 . 5~5 0 0mA ( 1 5 0mA f o r V>1 0 0V) o r DC1~800V, 0.5~500mA (50mA for V>100V) DC power source wi th vol tage meter and nano-ampere meter. Mainly used for electrolytic capacitor leakage current testing, and aluminum-foil withstand voltage testing (EIAJ RC-2364A). And also can be used for active voltage checking or leakage current testing of absorber, zener diode, neon lamp, etc. Standard RS-232 interface, optional GPIB & Handler interface, high speed and stable measurement capabilities enable the Chroma 11200 can be used for both component evaluat ion on the product ion l ine and fundamental leakage current or IR testing for bench-top applications.
1~650V, 150mA/500mA or 1~800V, 50mA/500mA Low Noise DC Voltage Source
A low noise linear power supply is designed in the Chroma 11200. The DC output voltage range is from 1.0V to 650V/800V, which covers low WV capacitor leakage current testing and aluminum-foil withstand voltage testing range. The maximum charge current is 500mA/100V, 150mA/650V or 50mA/800V, provides quick charge for large capacitor testing.
Precision Low Constant Current Charge Capability (0.5mA ±0.05mA)
In general, the aluminum elec t roly t i c capacitor's anode oxide-foil is using extremely low constant current (0.5mA, 1mA or 2mA ±10% depending on the type of the foil, defined by EIAJ RC-2364A standard) to test foil withstand voltage (Vt) and rise time (Tr).The Chroma 11200 provides constant charge current low to 0.5mA with high stability.
0.001μA~20.00mA Leakage Current Test Range with 4 Digits Resolution
A 0.001uA to 20mA tes t r ange nanoampere meter is built in the Chroma 11200. It is proper to be used for leakage current or IR testing of electrolytic capacitor and high dielectric ceramic capacitors. And the extremely low input resistance (the lowest is 0 ohm) design enables high speed testing for high capacitance device LC or IR testing.
Output Voltage Monitor
The Chroma 11200 always keeps monitoring the real output voltage no matter in the test or setup operation status for safety of the operator. In addition to display the real output voltage in TEST page, an error message shows up in case the output voltage abnormally exceeds 10 volts in other operation pages.
65W/50W Semi-constant Power Discharge Circuit
A 65W/50W semi-constant power discharge circuit is built in the Chroma 11200 for high speed and complete discharge after test. It satisfies quick discharge requirement for charged large capacitors.
Built-in RS-232 Interface and Optional GPIB & Handler Interface
The Chroma 11200 built-in RS-232 interface can be used in R&D or QC for remote control and tested data fetch. And, GPIB & handler interface (A110235) is optional for automation.