Electrolytic Capacitor Analyzer Model 13100
- C meter provides Z/C/D/Q/ESR parameters for test
- Available 7 test frequencies from 100~100kHz for selection
- 0.1% basic measurement accuracy
- The thin-film withstand voltage results can be displayed in graph by converting them to an actual rising curve
- CPK calculation function for 1000 capacitor test results that is convenient for analyzing the production capability
- 320 x 240 dot-matrix LCD display
- 200 sets of internal memories and 4M SRAM interface card for saving and recalling the parameter settings
- Designed for100mΩ range with accuracy measurement up to 0.1mΩ
- Non-Relay switch is built in. It is safe and reliable as the discharge circuit is close to the fixed power
- Perform electric polarity test before charge to avoid the danger of explosion
- Softpanel for leakage current data statistics analysis
- Equipped with RS-232, printer and scanner controller interfaces
- Meet the test regulation of EIAJ RC-2364A
- A131001 scan box has four terminals designed for measuring accurate high frequency and low impedance
The Chroma 13100 Electrolytic Capacitor ORDERING INFORMATION Analyzer is a general measurement instrument designed for analyzing the features of electrolytic capacitor s. It has multiple func tions that can be programmed based on the capacitor features by altering the settings to test metal oxidization thin-film withstand voltage, capacitor leakage current, capacitance, dissipation factor, impedance and equivalent serial resistance, etc.
Used with the special designed sequential switch test box A131001, it can complete the test for multiple capacitors or aluminum foil rapidly, accurately and simultaneously in a short time without changing any test wire.
The repor t printing function is capable of printing the test results correctly and completely; and the built-in data calculation function can compute the test data of the product instantly for CPK analysis. To avoid the inefficient calculation proce s s done manua l l y, a te s t sof twa r e application is also available for you to create a quality report easily. It meets the EIAJ RC-2364A regulations for electrolytic capacitor test and is a test instrument of choice.
Chroma A131001 is a sequential switch test box of ten channels specially designed for Chroma 13100. Each test socket on the test box is implemented with Kelvin measurement, which is suitable for the precise measurement requirement for low impedance and low leakage current. With the SCAN function in 13100 it is able to control the C, D, Q, Z, ESR and LC tests for electrolytic capacitor to be done consecutively without switching the capacitor manually. This increases the test efficiency significantly as it costs only 1/10 of the original test time.