Video Pattern Generator Model 2333-B
- Multi-port output tests
- 3 HDMI output ports
- 2 DisplayPort output ports
- 2 SCART ports (output x1/ input x1)
- DisplayPort V1.1a pixel rate 270MHz
- 2 Link Rate (1.62/2.7Gbps)
- 1,2,4 Video Lane
- HDMI V1.3C
- True 30 bits color depth output
- Support xvYCC & sYCC, Adobe RGB, Adobe YCC color space
- Support CEC Function
- Built-in Lip Sync test pattern
- Digital audio output
- 3 HDMI outputs to provide individual HDCP Enable/Disable
- DVI pixel rate 330MHz (dual channel)
- DVI Dual HDCP test application support
- DVI, HDMI & DisplayPort with HDCP output
- Support HDCP V1.0 (DVI) / V1.2 (HDMI) / V1.3 (DisplayPort)
- Y, Pb, P r / Y, Cb, Cr / Y, R-Y, B-Y output
- S-Video / CVBS / SCART / RGB / color component / D-terminal output
- NTSC/PAL/SECAM TV signal
- Support Closed caption / V-Chip / Teletext
- Built-in low low-distortion audio output (2ch/8ch)
- Easy-to-use audio hot key
- EDID read/write/compare
- USB (Host & Device)
- User key (up to 32 continuous actions can be combined)
Chroma 2333-B is a high value-added test equipment that can meet the diversified demands for multi-media displays. It has high resolution test quality and multiple output types that can support comprehensive tests for large-scale application in the field of R&D, quality assurance and mass production.
Chroma 2333-B combines Analog / DVI / HDMI / DisplayPort / SDTV / HDTV signals that can satisfy the needs for testing various signals from multi-media displays.
For digital signal: The TMDS output with pixel rate 25~330MHz that supports the dual channel HDCP test is able to fit in the high bandwidth test requirements under 120Hz screen refresh rate.
For HDMI output: The 2333-B provides higher speed bandwidth and color depth. It supports 24,30 bits (RGB or YCbCr) and the new generation color standards xvYCC, sYCC, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC to attain truly natural color and high resolution image screen.It also supports complete CEC and Lip Sync tests.
DisplayPort is the new video output interface promoted by Video Electronics Standards Ass ociation; VESA. It is an open and extendable interface standard for display devices. Its maximum transmission bandwidth is up to 10.8Gb/s. With the official certification of VESA, Chroma 2333-B is able to provide the consistency and integrity signals in highest standard.
DisplayPort is composed of main channel, auxiliary channel and hot swap (HPD) 3 types of signals. The main channel is made by 4 lanes (1, 2, 4 Lane) and each lane supports 2.7Gbps or 1.62Gbps transmission rate. The parameters can be adjusted automatically via DPCD connection and complete the test procedure in sequential.
For TV output, the image and chromaticity signals are complying with the NTSC, PAL and SECAM standards. Also, the tests for special TV functions such Closed Caption, V-chip and Teletext are supported.
To fulfill the application of multi-port output test, Chroma 2333-B has built-in 3 HDMI, 2 DisplayPort and 2 SCART ports that can finish testing the displays with multi-port in the fastest speed and reduce the test time in a great deal.
Various test patterns and timing parameters are built-in Chroma 2333-B for operation. Shortcuts are provide for Timing/Pattern/ Program/Audio to simplify the settings. The test program edited by the user on PC can be downloaded to Chroma 2333-B directly for storage and recall next time.
Moreover, for the function keys used frequently a special User Key is designed to combine these functions. Up to 32 keys can be memorized for continuous actions and executed by a single key. Besides the panel operation, remote control can be enabled with a remote controller for users to operate the device more easily.