Automatic System Function Tester Model 3260
- Reliable high-speed pick & place handler
- Tester zero waiting time
- Gull wing package capability
- No socket damage
- Air damper for contact balance
- IC-in-socket protection
- Invention patent 190373, 190377, 1227324 & 125307
- Thermal Control Configurations
- Tri Temp Control
- Close-Loop Active Thermal Control (ATC) Module
- Unity PTC (Passive Thermal Control)
- Cooling Pipe
Chroma 3260 is an innovative handler for high volume/multi-site IC testing at system level. It is capable of handling packages for various types including QFP, TQFP, BGA, PGA, etc. The handler uses pick and place technology to pick up devices from JEDEC trays, move them to the test site, then move them to the appropriate bin after test.
Chroma 3260 can test up to 6 devices in parallel at high temperature with ATC (Auto Temperature Cooling) ranging from -40°C to 125°C.