Telecom Transformer Test System Model 3312
- Includes most test items in telecommunication transformer inspection
- Programmable frequency : 20Hz~1MHz, 0.02% accuracy
- Basic accuracy : 0.1%
- 3 different output impedance modes, measurement results are compatible with other well-known LCR meters
- Enhanced Turn Ratio measurement accuracy for low permeability core
- ast Inductance/ Turn Ratio measurement speed up to 80 meas./sec
- Fast DCR measurement speed up to 50 meas./sec
- 1320 Bias Current Source directly control capability
- 320x240 dot-matrix LCD display
- Support versatile standard and custom-design test jigs
- Four-terminal test for accurate, stable DCR, inductance and turn ratio measurements
- Built-in comparator; 10 bin sorting with counter capability
- 4M SRAM memory card, for setup back-up between units
- Standard RS-232, Handler and Printer interface, option GPIB Interface for LCR function only
- 15 internal instrument setups for store/recall capability
The 3312 Telecom Transformer Test System is a precision test system, designed for telecom transformer production line or incoming/ outgoing inspection in quality control process, with high stability and high reliability.
The 3312 provides 20Hz-1MHz test frequencies. In addition to transformer scanning test function, the 3312 has LCR Meter function. In test items, The 3312 covers most of telecom transformer's low-voltage test parameters which include telecom test parameters as Return Loss (RLOS), Reflected Impedance (Zr), Insertion Loss (ILOS), Frequency response (FR), and Longitudinal Balance (LBAL) etc.; primary test parameters of general transformer as Inductance, Leakage I nduc t anc e, Turns -R a t io, DC re s i s t anc e, Impedance, and Capacitance (between windings) etc.; secondary test parameters of general transformer as Quality Factor and ESR etc.; and pin-shor t test function. High-speed digital sampling measurement technology combined with scanning test fixture (A132501) design, improve low-efficiency telecom transformer inspection to be more accurate and faster.
The 3312 even provides several output impedance selection to solve inductance measurement error problem caused by different test current caused by different output impedance provided by different LCR Meters.