SoC/Analog Test System Model 3650
- 50/100 MHz; 200 MHz (MUX) clock rate
- 50/100 Mbps; 200 Mbps (MUX) data rate
- Up to 640 digital I/O pins [testhead 2]
- 16/32 (option) MW vector memory
- 16/32 (option) MW pattern instruction memory
- Per-pin timing/ PPMU/ frequency measurement
- Scan features to 1G depth per scan chain
- ALPG option for memory test
- Up to 40 high-voltage pins
- Up to 8-32 16-bit ADDA channels option
- 32 high-performance DPS channels
- Edge placement accuracy ±300ps
- 32 CH HDADDA mixed-signal option
- 8 CH AWG and digitizer ASO mixed-signal audio band test option
- 40A pulse at 60V for MPVI analog option *
- 8~32-CH/ board for VI45 analog option
- 2~8-CH/ board for PVI100 analog option
- MRX option for 3rd party PXI instruments
- Microsoft windows® XP OS
- C++ and GUI programming interface
- CRISP, full suite of intuitive software tools
- Test program and pattern converters for other platforms
- Accept DIB and probe card of other testers directly
- Support STDF data output
- Air-cooled, small footprint tester-in-a-test-head design * Call for availability
Semiconductor manufacturing is a fast moving industry; more and more devices are highly integrated with various functions. Capital equipment must be built to outlive several device generations and applications. With varieties of available options, such as AD/ DA converter test, ALPG for memory test, high voltage PE, multiple scan chain test, VI45 & PVI100 MPVI, ASO analog test options and HDADDA mixed-signal test options, Chroma 3650 can provide a wide coverage for customer to test different kind of devices with flexible configurations.
Chroma 3650 is an SoC tester with high throughput and high parallel test capabilities to provide the most cost-effective solution for fabless, IDM and testing houses. With the full functions of test, high accuracy, powerful software tools and excellent reliability, 3650 has the versatile test capabilities for high-performance microcontroller, analog IC, consumer SoC devices, and wafer sort applications.
High Performance in a Low-cost Production System
The 3650 achieves lower test cost not only by reducing the cost of tester system but also by testing more devices faster and the high parallel test capability. With the Chroma PINF IC and the sophisticated calibration system, 3650 has the excellent overall timing accuracy within ±550ps. The pattern generator of 3650 has up to 32M pattern instruction memory. By having the same depth as the vector memory, Chroma 3650 allows to add pattern instruction for each vector.
Moreover, the powerful sequential pattern generator provides the variety of pattern commands to meet the demands of complex test vectors. The true test-per-pin architecture and the flexible site mapping with no slot boundaries are designed for multi-site test with high throughput. Up to 640 digital pins, 32 device power supplies, per-pin PMU and the analog test capability, 3650 delivers a combination of high test performance and throughput with cost-effective test solution.
High Parallel Test Capability
The powerful, versatile parallel pin electronics resources of 3650 can simultaneously perform identical parametric tests on multiple pins. The 3650 integrates 64 digital pins onto one single LPC board. In each LPC board, it contains 16 high performance Chroma PINF ICs which supports 4 4 channels timing generator. The integration of local controller circuitry manages resources setup and result readout, and therefore cuts the overhead time of the system controller. With the any-pin-to-any-site mapping design,3650 provides up to 32 sites high throughput parallel testing capabilities to enlarge the mass production performance with more flexible and easy layout.
The semiconductor industry is a fast moving one, and capital equipment must be built to outlive several device generations and applications. With varieties of available options, such as AD/DA converter test, ALPG for memory test, high voltage PE, multiple scan chain test, VI45 & PVI100 analog options, Chroma 3650 makes sure that it will serve you for years to come.
Moreover, Chroma 3650 platform architecture allows development of focused instruments by third-party suppliers that can be easily added for specific applications. It can stretch the boundaries of test by covering a broader range of devices than ever before possible in a low-cost production test system.
With the air-cooled and small footprint tester-in-a-test-head design, 3650 delivers high throughput in a highly integrated package for minimum floor space. A mainframe cabinet contains the power distribution units and the space for third-party instruments. With an optional manipulator, 3650 can be used in both package and wafer test.