PXI Leakage Test Module
- Long life time-mercury Relay
- Sensitive current ranges for accurate leakage measurements
- Up to 200V source for accurate breakdown measurements
- Fully compatible with Chroma Current Source/Measure module
- Internal switching for fast sequencing of forward, reverse and breakdown test modes
- Small footprint
SOFTWARE FOR WINDOWS 2000 & XP
- Soft Front Panel
Soft Front Panel allows control of switch functions for "bench-top instrument" use.
Drivers based on NI-VISAR, Visual C++, Visual BasicR, LabVIEWR, LabWindows/CVIR drivers are supported
- Install Wizard
Our install wizard gets you up and running in minutes!
The 52958 is a Leakage test module compatible with the PXI format. It provides a programmable voltage source and current measurement. The unit also has programmable "current limit" and voltage "read-back" functions allowing "breakdown" voltage to be measured. It is optimised for speed for use in high throughput applications.
It is typically deployed in conjunction with the 52956 Module (Source Current / Measure Voltage).