FPD Tester Model 27014
- Modular interface design for various panel test application
- One LVDS module (option) + One MIPI / eDP / V-by-One signal module (option)
- Highly accurate programmable power
- VDD 2 ~ 20V / 10A max, 36W max
- VBL 2 ~ 25V / 20A max, 100W ｍax
- Real-time voltage / current measurement
- Programmable power protection function
- On / off timing programmable
- Editable timing, pattern and power source for test program combination
- User friendly edit software available
- Cross coordinate defect positioning function
- Bitmap file display function
- Scrolling pattern display function
- eDP 1.4 Signal module (Option)
- Support up to UHD (5K x 3K@60Hz)
- 6 / 8 / 10 bit color depth
- 1.62 / 2.16 / 2.43 / 2.7 / 3.24 / 4.32 / 5.4Gbps per lane
- 1 / 2 / 4 / 8 Link
- 0 / 3.5 / 6 / 9.5 dB pre-emphasis
- 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 / 450 / 600 / 800 / 1000mV Swing level
- PSR1 test function
- PSR2 test function (Option)
Chroma 27014 FPD Tester is a complete test solution that meets the requirements for LCM tests and production line and control by friendly remote keypad integrate the video generator , multi-channel precision power supply and process control unit for LCM signals, patterns and electricity tests.
Users can use software to edit the test program according to the LCM task features to create a comprehensive and effortless test mode for production improvement.
Chroma 27014 FPD Tester has the following test functions:
Test Program Editing: It sets the parameters of Turn On / Turn Off, Timing, Pattern and O.C.P. / O.V.P. / U.C.P. / U.V.P. following the LCM specification to offer a complete and accurate test.
Screen Quality Test: I t has built in standard patterns for use, or users can create the required geometric patterns by assembling the Icons randomly or input the natural picture with BMP extension. With the pattern preview function, it is very convenient to edit it. Timing Setting and Pattern Editing: Besides the default VESA timings and patterns available for use, users can define their own test timings and patterns for application.