LVDS Signal Module Model A291800
- Color bit supports 6, 8, 10 bits
- LVDS Pixel Rate:
- Single (1 link) 150 MHz
- Dual (2 link) 300 MHz
- Quad (4 link) 600 MHz
- Data mapping
- Dual (2 link): Dot Division, L/R Division
- Quad (4 link): Dot Division, L/R Division
- Repeat mode
- Compliant with EIA-644 standard for LVDS verification
- Applicable for large size TV and LCM related industries for R&D, QA and production testing.
The A291800 is an LVDS signal module that can be used with FPD Tester to provide LVDS panel standard signals and related controls for LVDS inspection.
16-Lane V-by-One Signal Module Model A291802
- Compliant with V by one HS V1.4 standard
- Able to set 6, 8, 10 bits
- Resolution support to 4096x2160@120Hz
- Up to 64 lanes supported with multiple modules available for different host
- Lane rate: 3.75Gbps
- Lane count: 4, 8, 16 Lane (with 1 module)
- Support Spread Spectrum Clocking
The A291802 is a 16-lane V-by-One signal module that is used with the FPD Tester to test V-by-One panels by providing standard signals and relates controls.
8.1G eDP Signal Module Model A291803
- Signals are compliant with the eDP 1.4a standard
- Support 1, 2, 4, 8 lane eDP output
- Support v1.4 with 8 Lane rates defined (1.62Gbps, 2.16Gbps, 2.43Gbps, 2.7Gbps, 3.24Gbps, 4.32Gbps, 5.4Gbps, 8.1Gbps)
- Support manual/auto training mode.
- Support pre-emphasis setting (0dB, 3.5dB, 6dB, 9.5dB)
- Support swing level setting (200mv, 250mV, 300mV, 350mV, 400mV, 450mV, 600mV, 800mV, 1000mV)
- Able to 6, 8, 10 Bits
- VDD provides over voltage/current protection function
- Support 2 sets of independent AUX and HPD channels
- Output is designed to equip with ESD protection
- Support MSO / PSR2 *Option
The A291803 is an 8.1G eDP signal module that is used with the FPD Tester to test eDP panels by providing eDP standard signals and relates controls.