AC EVSE ATS
AC charging stations work with the on-board charger (OBC) on the EV, in order to charge the power battery after AC/DC conversion. Chroma’s AC EVSE ATS is equipped with a variety of power output and communication interfaces that can test products with different powers, communication protocols, and specifications.
AC EVSE Control Unit
- Simulates the EV charging circuit through AC EVSE tests: charging stages simulation, leakage current, ground open circuit, Control Pilot (CP) signal open circuit/ground short circuit, Connection Confirm (CC) signal open circuit, abnormal resistance simulation, etc.
- Supports three types of AC charging couplers, compliant with SAE J1772, IEC 62196, and GB/T 20234.
- Supplies RB/RC resistance simulation.
- Provides CP signal measurement.
- Offers trigger sync signal channels: StateB, StateC, StateD, Sync1, and GND_Sync.
DC EVSE ATS
DC chargers pertain to fast charging; their voltage, current, and power are all higher than AC systems and they directly charge the power battery in the electric vehicle. Therefore, DC chargers require higher equipment specifications and communication technology. Chroma provides high-quality power electronics and charging test interfaces compatible in various countries to fully support all testing needs.
DC CCS EV Simulator
- Simulates the EV charging circuit through AC charging station tests: charging stages simulation, leakage current, ground open circuit, Control Pilot (CP) signal open circuit/ground short circuit, Connection Confirm (CC) signal open circuit, abnormal resistance simulation, etc.
- Simulates PLC communication for EV and supports testing of ISO 15118 and DIN 70121/22 communication standards.
- CCS charging coupler complies with IEC 62196-3 Appendix EE (CCS1) and Appendix FF (CCS2).
- Supplies RB/RC resistance simulation.
- Provides trigger sync signal channels: StateB, StateC, StateD, Sync1, and GND_Sync.
DC CHAdeMO EV Simulator
- Offers a CHAdeMO coupler.
- Simulator supports CHAdeMO 0.9/1.0/1.1 test regulations (customizable).
- CAN1 supplies CAN Data to monitor the simulator and EVSE.
DC EVSE & EV Control Unit (2-in-1)
- Compliant with GB/T regulations, can simulate the EV as well as the charging process for DC EVSE testing.
- Compliant with GB/T regulations, can simulate the DC EVSE as well as the charging process for EV DC charging testing.
- Simulates and tests poor contact of the charging inlet.
- Supplies R4/R5 resistance simulation.
- Uses a DC charging coupler compliant with GB/T 20234.
Communication Interface Emulator (80618)
- Communicates with the Chroma 8000 software system through the Ethernet interface.
- Provisions a total of four channels CAN bus that support CAN 2.0B (29-bit) arbitration ID.
- Following GB/T 27930 regulations, the multi-core data refers to the SAE J1939 communication protocol and provides records of message transfer and reception time.
- Each unit supports a set of one RS-232 and one RS-485.
- 16 DIs and 16 DOs use a dry contact mode that controls DO and reads DI statuses through the system software or uses the GB/T 27930 function to control DO output when sending/receiving data.
- Connects to A806110 through Ext-BU, each unit has two I2C and SMBus communication interfaces. I2C can support the role of slave, while I2C clock can be 1MHz (port 1) or 400kHz (port 2).
Mobile EVSE Test Solutions
Chroma creates customized mobile test solutions that can integrate and adapt test systems and vehicles. The mobile testers serve the need for maintenance and regular inspection of charging stations implemented anywhere. The test solutions are especially suitable for suppliers, automakers and auditing units to uphold the quality of products after shipment.
Global Test Standards
Chroma provides test systems that support relevant international test items, to assist users in exalting their products to the international stage. Use Chroma 8000 ATS to achieve testing of all major global test standards, including SAE, CNS, NB/T, GB/T, ISO, IEC, DIN, and CHAdeMO.