VS200/300 & PC-VS Systems
- Non-Contacting Optical Sensor: Does not interfere with test machine, compensates for machine friction and air drag.
- Calibration Samples No Longer Required: Since the velocity of each test is recorded, expensive calibration samples and procedures are redundant.
- Scope Sync Output: Provides trigger for data recording systems. Establishes data zero.
- Full 5 Digit Display: Displays time in milliseconds. Resolves time to 0.01 milliseconds.
- Calibrated Optical Head: Pulse response and values provided on request.
- System Accuracy: Better than 1% when using recommended target flag widths
- Digital Electronics: All solid state with quartz crystal control and LED display. Accuracy is built in, no calibration required.