Video Pattern Generator Model 23294
- Multiport independent output test application
- 3 HDMI port output
- 2 SCART port (Input/Output x1/Outputx1)
- Analog frequency 250MHz
- Digital (DVI) frequency 330MHz (dual channel)
- DVI Dual HDCP test application support
- HDMI 1.4 standard
- 3D standard format output
- ARC audio return function
- HEC network test function
- Color vector sYCC601 / Adobe RGB / Adobe YCC601
- CEC / Deep Color / Lip-Sync / xvYCC
- 4Kx2K graphic display capability
- CEC analysis & multi-directional monitor
- Real 30bit deep color output
- DVI & HDMI with HDCP output
- Support HDCP V1.0 (DVI) / V1.2(HDMI)
- Y, Pb, Pr / Y, Cb, Cr / Y,R-Y, B-Y Output
- S-Video / CVBS / SCART / RGB / color component / D terminal
- NTSC / PAL / SECAM TV signals
- Support Close Caption / V-Chip / Teletext
- EDID read / write / compare
- HDMI supports fiber/coaxial audio input (S/PDIF)
- ARC supports fiber/coaxial audio output (S/PDIF)
- Built-in low distortion audio output (2ch / 8ch)
- Easy to use audio shortcuts
- Support graphic dynamic movement (Scrolling) function
- Built in China high definition standard test patterns / 3D test images
- HDMI / DVI plug and play function
- ESD protective circuit
- Front USB control interface
- User Key (maximum 32 combinations of serial actions)
Chroma 23294 Video Pattern Generator provides various international standard signals with built-in 3 HDMI and 2 SCART ports that can satisfy the output tests for multiple ports to shorten the test time and improve productivity.
Chroma 23294 adopts a brand new structure design with a high performance CPU to carry high speed / high density FPGA as the graphic engine. It has highly efficient system control and supports the up-to-date high definition multimedia digital video interface HDMI V1.4 standard to supply the following features:
3D signal standard format output, the ARC (Audio Return Channel) function is able to test the external audio source and the Ethernet (HDMI Ethernet Channel) function is able to provide dual data transmission test, higher speed bandwidth & Color Deep. It supports 24, 30, 36 byte (RGB or YCbCr) and the color standards of new generation such as xvYCC, sYCC601, Adobe RGB and Adobe YCC601 to realize the true natural color of 4Kx2K and high definition image with broader color range.
CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) Function: The CEC test parameters can be set via the proprietary software VPG MASTER which also supports the test modes of TX (send)/RX (receive)/MONITOR (monitor) & FEATURE (user’ s).
Chroma 23294 has analog/digital/TV control signals as well.
For the analog RGB output, its pixel frequency is up to 250MHz that complies with the RS-343A signal standard and support Y,Pb,Pr / Y,Cb,Cr / Y,R-Y& B-Y. As to the digital signal, it is TMDS pixel frequency up to 330MHz with dual channel DVI output that can support DVI Dual HDCP tests to satisfy the application for testing higher bandwidth display.
In TV output specification, the image and chromaticity signals of 23294 comply with NTSC, PAL and SECAM regulations. The output signals include CVBS composite signals, BNC & Y/C (Luminance/ Chrominance) image/chromaticity separate signals and S-Video/SCART output connector. It can also support special TV test functions such as Closed Caption, V-chip and Teletext.
To supply multiple test applications, Chroma is able to play the picture file format up to 4Kx2K resolution. Moreover, 3 HDMI and 2 SCART ports are built in to satisfy the test for multiport independent output and reduce the test time substantially.
Chroma 23294 has many special test patterns such as xvYCC, HDCP&E-EDID, 8/10/12bit deep color, CEC, Lipsync and China high definition patterns for easy test assessment to save the time and increase productivity efficiently. In addition, the equipped application VPG Master with easy-to-use interface and complete test functions that is capable of editing various kinds of test procedures and parameters makes Chroma 23294 suitable for the R&D, production test and quality assurance of all video and related industries.