High Speed DC Electronic Load Model 6330A series
- Improve operating speeds of load for auto test system integration
- Synchronous paralleling control mode, allow Synchronous load control under static and dynamic Loading mode up to 6000W
- Up to 8 channels in one mainframe, fit for testing Multiple output SMPS.
- GPIB/RS-232/USB Interface
- Max Power: 200W, 100W x 2(Dual), 30W&250W, 300W, 600W, 1200W
- Voltage Range: 0~80V / 0V~500V
- CC, CR, CV, CP operating modes
- Dynamic loading with speed up to 20kHz
- Programmable slew rate, up to 10A/μs
- Only need 1V to draw rated current
- Individual panel meters
- Real time power supplies load transient response simulation and output measurement
- 16-bit precision voltage and measurement with dual-range selection
- Remote sensing capability
- Short circuit test
- Self-test at power-on
- CE marking
Chroma Model 6330A series high speed DC electronic improves CPU clock, baud rate, parser and added synchronic parallel function for fast operation, which is ideal for auto test system integration to increase your manufacturing test throughput. Plugging the user selectable load modules into the system mainframe can also provide easy system configuration and future reconfiguration configure the system.
The 6330A family offers 8 types of modular loads with power ranging from 30 watts to 1200 watts, current from 0.5mA to 240A, and voltage measurement from 0.5mV to 500V. Each load is isolated and floating, programmable in dual current range and measuring voltage range, and capable of synchronizing with other modules for control operating. The load can be operated in constant current, constant voltage, and constant resistance.
With Synchronic parallel control capability, 6330A series loads allow users to parallel and synchronize more than one load together from an internal loading control signal. This feature provides synchronic dynamic loading test for multi-output power and high power test solution.
Real time measurement of voltage, current, is integrated into each 6330A load module using a 16-bit precision measurement circuit. The user can perform on line voltage measurement and adjustment, or simulate short circuit test using the simple keypad on the front panel.
The 6330A have self-diagnosis routine to maintain instrumental performance all the time. It is also protected against OP, OC, OT protection, and alarm indicating OV, reverse polarity to guarantee quality and reliability for even the most demanding engineering testing and ATE application.
The FET technology accomplishes minimum input resistance and enables the load to sink high current even at very low voltage. For example, model 63303A is capable of sinking 60A at 1V output, and well-suited for testing the new 3V low voltage power supplies. Low voltage operation, down to zero volt, is possible at correspondingly reduced current level. (see below)
Chroma has created the industries first LED Load Simulator for simulating LED loading with our 63110A load model from our 6310A series Electronic Loads. By setting the LED power driver's output voltage, and current, the Electronic Load can simulate the LED’s loading characteristics. The LED’s forward voltage and operating resistance can also be set to further adjust the loading current and ripple current to better simulate LED characteristics. The 63110A design also has increased bandwidth to allow for PWM dimming testing.